§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we provide information about the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data include all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller in accordance with art. 4 par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is iTEC Services GmbH, Gleisstraße 8/3, 68766 Hockenheim, Germany (see our publishing information). Our data protection officers can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address by adding “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we store the data that you communicate (your e-mail address and if applicable your name and telephone number) in order to answer your queries. When storage is no longer necessary, we delete the data acquired in this way or limit the processing if statutory retention requirements exist.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our provision or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also state the defined criteria here for storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with respect to the personal data about you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore you have the right to complain to a data protection regulatory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If the website is used simply for information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to look at our website, we collect the following data that we require for technical reasons in order to display our website for you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 letter f GDPR):
- IP address,
- Date and time of the request,
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific page),
- Access status / HTTP status code,
- Respective data volume transmitted,
- Website from which the request comes,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use, and with which certain information comes to the location that has set the cookie (in this case to us). Cookies cannot execute programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall website provision more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which is explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b),
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. They specifically include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various enquiries from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. Your computer can therefore be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and e.g. refuse acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In the case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, however, your IP address is previously truncated within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide the website operator with further services associated with the website use and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not amalgamated with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by means of a corresponding setting in your browser software; please note, however, that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in this case. Moreover, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) at Google and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. IP addresses are therefore processed truncated; personal reference can therefore be excluded. If the data collected about you gain a personal connection, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data are deleted directly.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our provision and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 letter f GDPR.
(6) The data sent by us and linked with cookies, user recognitions (e.g. user IDs) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data of which the retention period has been reached are automatically deleted once a month.
(7) Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1)436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy.
§ 5 Use of Google Maps
(1) Via an API, this site uses the map service Google Maps. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, your IP address must be stored. This information is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence over this data transmission.
Google Maps are used in the interest of attractive presentation of our website provision and to make it easy to find the locations indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR.
(2) Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1)436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy.